Charles, your knowledge of Laytonsville will be very beneficial to the town. I wish you success to become the next Mayor.
Maintain Laytonsville's lively community spirit
Promote the town's bike paths, trails, and parks
Provide residents with an opportunity to be heard before decisions are made
Give homeowners the municipal property tax cut they are entitled to
Background and Service
Charley has been a Laytonsville resident since 2005, a member of the Town’s Historic District Commission since 2009, and its chair since 2019.
- Retired as a civilian Army historian after 34 years of service; served as the managing editor of Army History magazine.
- A member of the town’s Parks and Trails Task Force since its creation in 2016.
- Attended Town Council meetings since 2019.
- Served as the town’s liaison with the Petroleum Marketing Group during the 2022 environmental upgrade at the Citgo station the firm owns in town.
Let’s move Laytonsville forward together.
Charley wants to introduce his wife, three children, and six grandchildren
I believe the town should reduce its municipal property tax rate.
Vote on June 12, 2023 at town hall
- Location: Town Hall (21607 Laytonsville Rd)
- Time: 3 pm – 8 pm
You can also vote absentee:
- Mail the town clerk to request an absentee voter application.
- Complete the application and return it.
- Complete your absentee ballot and return it.